Tri-max® Adjustable Faucet Aerator, 0.5/1.0/1.5 GPM, Chrome and Black
Productive dish-washing and hand-washing is no problem with a Tri-Max® aerator. No matter your water pressure today, once this efficient aerator is installed, you gain excellent performance and make your kitchen or bathroom greener. To save extra water and energy, tailor the flow to your task: soaping, washing or powerful rinsing. Filling up water bottles and sinks—as well as blasting grime off dishes—is easy with the powerful rinse mode.
Great for commercial use, this faucet aerator comes with a key for installation and removal, making it tamperproof.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
The Tri-Max aerator features:
- 3 pressure-compensated flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 GPM
- Even stream with a large spray diameter
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- Unique install key for added security
- 360° swivel capabilities to reach all sides and corners of your sink
- Dual threading for both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27 with removable threaded inserts to hide threads when installing with female connections)
Product Warranty: 10 years
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your faucet aerator. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard faucet aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. The Tri-max® Adjustable Faucet Aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
The Tri-max® Adjustable Faucet Aerator is designed with 1 spray setting: powerful stream.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. The Tri-max® Adjustable Faucet Aerator is 30% more efficient than a standard 2.2-GPM faucet aerator.
Be the first to review this product.
- electric and gas
- Gallons Per Minute:
- 0.5, 1.0, 1.5
- Spray Type:
- 3 Adjustable Spray Types
- Please Note:
- Limit 50 aerators per customer, per year