You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Items must be returned within 45 days of invoice to be eligible for credit.
- Returned items must be received by the supplier AM Conservation Group (AMCG) in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- AMCG will send you Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) documentation which must be included with shipment and RMA number printed on each package in order for returned material to be received at AMCG.
- A 20% re-stocking charge will be assessed on all returns unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG or the product is faulty.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG, in which case, AMCG will issue FEDEX or UPS labels to have the product picked up.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. If you have created an account on the Consumers Energy Marketplace you can also submit a return request but visiting your My Account page.
We only can ship to a Michigan address.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Once your order is shipped we will sent you an confirmation which your shipments tracking code.
For any questions regarding returns or shipping please call 800-777-5655.