There are many benefits of optimizing your business’s energy efficiency. Of course there’s the feel-good environmental upside of reducing your fossil fuel use and carbon footprint. But there are bottom-line business benefits too—from lower energy costs to improved brand image and better community relations.
If you’re ready to enjoy these benefits and start making your business more energy efficient, great! But you may be confused about where to start. After all, the upgrades and efforts that may make sense for one business may not be practical for another.
At Consumers Energy, we understand that your business has unique circumstances, goals and needs. That’s why we’ve created the Small Business Energy Portal to individualize the process for you. This online portal is a personalized, private space where you can easily access your personal billing history, keep track of your energy use and cost, access tailored services and gain exclusive savings.
How the Small Business Energy Portal can help you
When you use the Small Business Energy Portal, you get a personalized action plan based on an analysis of your business’s energy usage. This plan serves as a roadmap, showing you how and where to reduce your energy usage in ways that make the most sense for your specific situation. But there are other benefits too …
- You’ll earn exclusive reward points when you complete actions on your personalized plan. Those points can be redeemed for retail gifts cards from retailers like Target and Walmart.
- The easy-to-use dashboard lets you track your energy use, monitor costs and savings, and even download spending summaries and breakdowns for free.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your billing history, including a month-by-month overview of your energy charges.
- Curious to see how your energy use compares to other businesses in your area? The Small Business Energy Portal will show you how you measure up, with personalized bill comparison charts.
- When you need someone to help implement energy-saving measures, the portal can link you up with reliable, knowledgeable contractors who can provide one-on-one assistance.
Getting started is easy
The first step to accessing the just-for-you resources and recommendations is to create a free account on our Small Business Energy Portal. Here’s how:
- 1.Visit our registration page.
- 2.Enter your account number (found on your last paper bill), industry, mailing information and email address, and create a password.
- 3.Start saving.
Ready to save energy, reduce your energy bills and do your part for the environment?
Visit the Small Business Energy Portal and get started today.