Google Nest Thermostat E
Note: Wi-Fi connected “smart” thermostats are compatible with many types of equipment. However, consult an HVAC professional to assure your purchase will work with your small business' heating and cooling equipment.
It's easy to save energy.
The Google Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you're away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.
ENERGY STAR® certified.
The Nest Thermostat E features:
- Remote control.
- From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Check your Energy History.
- See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Know if there’s a problem.
- Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Family Accounts.
Product Warranty: 1-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support. Our support team is also available by phone at 855‑469‑6378.
Need more help? Visit the Nest support pages.
Not sure which smart thermostat is right for your business?
Download our Smart Thermostat Buying Guide
Be the first to review this product.
- electric and gas
- 24V Heating and Cooling Systems: Gas, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Radiant, Oil, Hot Water, Solar, Geothermal
- Temperature, Indoor humidity, Proximity, Near-field activity, Far-field activity, Ambient light
- 3.3 in
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection, Nest App, iOS, Android
- 2 years
- Please Note:
- Limit 1 smart thermostat per eligible customer account.*