Dual Threaded Bubble Faucet Aerator, 1.0 GPM
Did you know that, beyond saving water, Niagara Conservation®’s faucet aerators save you money on heating the water? For your utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal. WaterSense certified for quality.
These faucet aerators:
- Use only 1.0 GPM
- Provide safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Generate a splash-free bubble spray
- Fit most male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
- Perform well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream
- Install in a snap
Product Warranty: 10 years
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat the water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or gas hot water heater. This aerator is 55% more efficient than a standard 2.2 GPM aerator.
This aerator has 1 spray setting. It includes a powerful stream spray.
Flow Rates are the measurement of water that flow out of your aerators per minute. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. This aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.0 GPM for increased efficiency.
Be the first to review this product.
- electric and gas
- Gallons Per Minute:
- 1.0 GPM
- Spray Type:
- Bubble Spray
- Please Note:
- Limit 5 per customer/year