Dual Threaded Bubble Faucet Aerator, 1.0 GPM
Did you know that, beyond saving water, Niagara Conservation®’s faucet aerators save you money on heating the water? For your utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
These faucet aerators:
- Use only 1.0 GPM
- Provide safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Generate a splash-free bubble spray
- Fit most male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
- Perform well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream
- Install in a snap
Product Warranty: 10 years
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your faucet aerator. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard faucet aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. The Dual Threaded Bubble Spray Faucet Aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
The Dual Threaded Bubble Spray Faucet Aerator is designed with 1 spray setting: powerful stream.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. The Dual Threaded Bubble Spray Faucet Aerator is 55% more efficient than a standard 2.2-GPM faucet aerator.
Be the first to review this product.
- electric and gas
- Gallons Per Minute:
- 1.0 GPM
- Spray Type:
- Bubble Spray
- Please Note:
- Limit 50 aerators per customer, per year